Grant for Educational Material
MAXIMUM GRANT AMOUNT : $3,000
GRADES : Pre-K through 12
Italian must be in the curriculum/report card (grants cannot be requested for after-school programs.)
Applying is free but please note that all schools receiving a grant will have to become institutional members of IACE by paying the $100 yearly membership.
Schools are responsible for purchasing materials and sending the invoices and proof of payment and IACE will reimburse the school by the end of the year.
List of materials that can be reimbursed:
– Italian language software products
– Educational games
List of materials that CANNOT be purchased:
– All electronic devices (computers, interactive boards, tablets, iPods etc.)
– Materials about education and pedagogy
– Tickets for trips and cultural exchanges
– Party supplies, costumes, posters etc.
Please note: in the grant application form you will be asked to attach the quote for the educational materials you would like to purchase. You can attach:
- the quote sent to you by the publisher, or
- a screenshot of the online cart containing your order.
This is a mandatory requirement by the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Thank you for your cooperation!